1. Preparing management financial accounts in order to assist in:
2. Providing financial information so that tax advice can be given on income tax, GST, CGT and FBT.
- Considering a business restructure to take account of changed business circumstances.
- Determining whether the company is complying with current corporate and tax laws.
- Assisting in making business decisions about the directions of the business and future growth potential.
- Preparing submissions for financial institutions.
3. Substantiating a taxpayer's position in the event of a dispute with the ATO.